Okay. It's simple. Pick a bunch of movies you have good feelings about, and then post a line from them in your journal for people to guess.
I suspect many of these will be quite easy, but I'll leave coments screened so everyone can have a go.
Oh, and you know the drill, no Google or other form of cheating.
01. The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long. And you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.
02. Am I going mad, or did the word "think" escape your lips?
03. Say, do any of you know the Madison?
04. I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I spoil them as you can see. They talk when they should listen.
05. Some day you'll have my children. In fact, they're in the car if you want them.
06. I'm a god. I'm not the God... I don't think.
07. She's not my special lady friend, man. I'm just helping her conceive.
08. My crotch is still here, just as you remembered it.
09. Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.
10. I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus.
11. There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment.
12. Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
13. First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a LEAD SALAD, you understand?
14. Have you ever seen what a .44 Magnum will do to a woman's pussy? Now that you should see.
15. Hey... is that the cops? I'm an innocent victim in here! I was attacked by a coked up whore and a - a fuckin' crazy dentist!