1. Post a list of 10 TV shows you follow (current or cancelled!)
2. Have your friends list guess your favorite CHARACTER from each show
3. When guessed bold the line and write a sentence about why you like that character
4. Post in your own livejournal.
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Guessed by lukeii: Xander. Whilst many other funnier characters came and went, Xander was stalwart to the end: the comic relief.
2. Angel Guessed by _megalomania_: Lorne. What can I say? He's my favourite character in the entire "Buffyverse". The campest demon this side of the pink taffeta dimension.
3. Firefly Guessed by mareth_redorb: Kaylee. She's just sooooo cute. And not a lesbian.
4. Star Trek: The Next Generation
5. The Sopranos
7. The Simpsons Guessed by lukeii: Homer. Obvious, perhaps, but it's like my boxer shorts say: Homer Simpson is my kind of guy.
8. Coupling Guessed by lukeii: Geoff. Even more obvious than Homer. The funniest character ever to grace the small screen.
9. Men Behaving Badly Guessed by lukeii: Tony. I think the episode where Tony ends up sitting naked in the shed says it all.
10. Red Dwarf Guesses by sjl: Kryten. Kryten gets all the best lines, especially his comebacks:
Rimmer : Step up to Red Alert!
Kryten : Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Cat: Hey, I got it! We laser our way through!
Kryten: An excellent suggestion, Sir, with just two minor drawbacks. One, we don't have a power source for the lasers, and two, we don't have any lasers.
Cat: What? Am I the only sane one here? Why don't we drop the defensive shields?
Kryten: A superlative suggestion, sir, with just two minor flaws. One: We don't have any defensive shields, and Two: We don't have any defensive shields. Now, I realise that, technically speaking, that's only one flaw, but I thought that it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice.