2. Can you handle more World of Warcraft now than when you first started to play?
3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening's World of Warcraft session?
4. When playing World of Warcraft with other people, do you try to play a few extra solo runs that the others won't know about?
5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if your World of Warcraft server is offline?
6. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about playing World of Warcraft?
7. Are you in more of a hurry to play your first World of Warcraft session of the day than you used to be?
8. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your playing World of Warcraft?
9. Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently?
10. Do you often want to continue playing World of Warcraft after your friends say they've had enough?
11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you play World of Warcraft for long stretches?
12. When you're offline, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while playing World of Warcraft?
13. Have you tried switching to alternate characters to control your playing?
14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on World of Warcraft?
15. Have you ever had a legal problem related to playing World of Warcraft?
16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are playing World of Warcraft?
17. Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of playing World of Warcraft?
18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on playing World of Warcraft?
19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during your World of Warcraft sessions?
20. Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "short" World of Warcraft session?
21. Have you recently noticed that you can't play World of Warcraft as long as you used to?
22. Do you sometimes play World of Warcraft for several days at a time?
23. After a World of Warcraft session do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there?
24. Have you ever gone to anyone for help about playing World of Warcraft?
25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after a World of Warcraft session?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, you may have a World of Warcraft addiction.