Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
I am screening my comments so everyone may have a guess, so go hog-wild.
Also, I used the "My Top Rated" playlist to sort the wheat from the chaff, and because it's what I usually listen to. Many of these seem ridiculously easy to me, but let's see how you do.
1. You got a great car. Yeah, what's wrong with it today?
2. Don't be ashamed of the way I am, the sea's a lot bigger than a bottle of sand.
3. Love can make you weep, can make you run for cover.
4. Most of the time I'm clear focussed all around.
5. Beetlebum, what you done?
6. What we're talking about is late night and early morning low clouds.
7. The power of love is a curious thing, make one man weep, make another man sing.
8. I used to love her, but I had to kill her.
9. My lips are shaking my nails are bit off, been a month since I've heard myself talk.
10. You remind me of the babe.
11. Love is real, real is love.
12. She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge.
13. I'm gnawing on the knowledge that I have been burnt.
14. I wish I was a Neutron bomb, for once I could go off.
15. Imagine there's no Heaven.