1. Fell in love - 11 / 16
2. Lost someone close to you - 5
3. Got drunk - 15? - Not real sure about this one, especially since there's tipsy and then there's drunk.
4. Smoked weed - 16
5. Got kissed - 11 / 15
6. Went to the hospital for surgery - Never (touch wood)
7. Got your heart broken badly - 11 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 25 - This is one that just seems to get worse, making the previous one pale in comparison
8. Lost a pet - 18
9. Got arrested - They'll never catch me, ha ha!
10. Smoked a Cigarette - 12? / 17 (First drag, can't remember exactly / entire cigarette)
11. Broken a bone - Either 12 or never, I never got a definitive diagnosis on whether my toe was actually broken or not
15. Went to a concert - 16 (The Living End and Something For Kate supporting Bodyjar)
16. Got your own mobile phone - 16
17. Had 1st boy/girl friend - 11 / 16
18. Got a myspace account - I'll be getting that around the same time as I join the local branch of the Ku Klux Klan
19. Snuck out of the house - I can't remember ever doing this, I've never really had to. I have, on the other hand, snuck into the house on many occasions, but not usually for the reasons you might suspect.
20. Had sex - 15 / 16 - Not real keen to get into the nitty-gritty of why I have two different ages on this one, but to anyone who has seen the latest episode of How I Met Your Mother fresh off Bittorrent, I'll just say that it is for a similar, but different, reason to the lobby/observation deck dilemma. Even that is really TMI.
21. Got caught having sex - 16 - Oral counts, right?
22. Pierced other than your ears - My ear was bad enough, and I've let that grow over. Although I'm being a touch hypocritical in saying that, since I am considering getting a tattoo.
23. Snuck someone in your house - My girlfriend moved in with us when I was 16 so, again, it's not really something I ever had to do.
24. How old are you now? - 25