1. Full name? Jacob Michael (James) Coughlan. The James is my "confirmation" name so it doesn't appear on any official documents.
2. Nicknames? Yak Boy, Jake, The Studmeister, Iacob, Iacopo (can you pick the one I made up?).
3. Eyes? Blue/green, bluey-green, greeny-blue... whatever they are, they don't work too well.
4. Height? 175cm? Not exactly sure.
5. Hair? Rich , deep brown, thick and curly. I'm the envy of all the ladies.
6. Siblings? Two brothers, and a sister. All older.
7. Do you like to sing in the shower? Yes, but I prefer to sing along to the CD player, in the loungeroom.
8. How about the toilet? Sometimes I whistle or hum.
9. Birthday? 20th of March, 1981. Last day of the astrological calendar, as if it makes a difference.
10. Sex? [Insert mandatory joke here]. Male.
11. Righty or lefty? Righty. What, do you think I'm some kind of freak, or something?
12. What do you want in a relationship most? Love.
13. Have you ever cheated? On a test? No. In a relationship? Yes, regretfully, once.
14. Marital status? Engaged.
15. Do you have a car? Occassionally, I borrow my mother's.
16. What kind of car do you have/want? Even if I had a car this would be a two-parter. I want a convertible MGF in British Racing Green, or a Porsche Boxter, in black.
17. How are you feeling right now? Like I need to pee. Excuse me... Now? Relieved.
18. Song? Hmm... tough one. Probably Jealous Guy by John Lennon.
19. Band/singer? The Beatles, hands down. If this is meant to be a two-parter my favourite singer is probably Aimee Mann, but she's definitely my favourite song-writer.
20. TV show? Toss up between Monty Python and Blackadder, oh and Red Dwarf, oh and The Goodies... can we just say "British Comedy"?
21. Actor/s? Philip Seymour Hoffman is, hands-down, the best actor in the world, ever.
22. Actress/s? Dame Judi Dench (especially as M, the James Bond movies never had so much class).
23. Food? Indian.
24. Number? 7. Why is this everyone's favourite/lucky number?
25. Letter? Q (Star Trek, James Bond, and it's simply the strangest letter in the Roman alphabet).
26. Cartoon? The Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy are all hot favourites (and strangely, the latest seasons of The Simpsons sucks donkey nuts, yet the other two got axed!).
27. Disney character? Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove. One of the funniest characters ever to grace the screen. Great movie.
28. Colour? Yellow.
29. Do you plan to have children? No. I believe the world is overpopulated enough, thankyou (and I don't want to go near the dirty little things).
30. Do you want to get married? Yes, I plan on marrying my fiancee, Emily.
31. How old do you want to be when you have your first child? Gee, cold and dead?
32. How old do you want to be when you get married? Mid twenties.
33. Would you have children before marriage? No, for the love of God, NO!!
34. Do you have a b/f or g/f (who)? No, I have a fiancee, Emily. Are you not listening to my answers?
35. Do you have a crush? For the last time, I am engaged to EMILY!!!!
26. Music or TV? Music.
27. Guys or girls? For what? Makin' whoopee? I'm heterosexual if that's what you're asking.
28. Green or blue? Blue.
29. Pink or purple? Purple.
30. Summer or winter (why?)? Summer, because, although it may be hot, there are more things you can do that you can't in winter (and I don't ski). Plus, chicks wear less.
31. Night or day? Night.
32. Hanging out or chilling? Hanging out, I guess. Down at Highpoint? Loser.
33. Dopey or funny? Funny, although Dopey can be funny sometimes.
34. Weird or strange? Weird, I suppose. "Word or Synonym?" Getting tiresome.
35. What school or university to you go to? Victoria University TAFE, St Albans Campus.
36. Have you ever taken drugs? Yes, and intend to do so in future.
37. What is a major turn on for you in guys or girls? A pulse. Um, actually, intelligence. Sorry, Kelly Bundy types just don't do it for me.
38. Funniest? PJ McFadden, I guess, but it's close.
39. Happiest? Nick, I suppose.
40. Strangest? sinisterglint would like to think he is, but I'd have to say Katie, the Socialist (I need to learn more surnames).
41. Most caring? Emily probably cares most about me particularly, but most of my friends are pretty caring.
42. Tallest? Ivan, I think.
43. Smartest? Oh, I suppose it's Gareth, but more that he makes me think.
44. Most mature? Hmm... Probably Emily, because she has a job-type-job and worries about money and saves and stuff.
45. Most fun? Everyone all together.
46. Best personality? Stupid question. That's like saying, "What's the most colourful colour?"
47. Best all round person? Emily. (Well, if I have to play favourites...).
48. Which people do you trust? I can't think of any I don't trust. If I don't trust them they're not really my friend for long.
49. Who are you the most open with? Emily, Nick, and I was painfully open to Sapphire one time when I was really smashed.
50. What do you think of soul mates? Not sure about that one. I definitely believe in life-long monogamy, is that the same thing?
51. Is it right to flirt if you have a b/f or g/f? I hope so, because I do.
52. What was the last thing you got teary about? Money, sadly.
53. What is something about guys or girls you do not get? Guys: Why we have nipples. Girls: Why they don't have more of them.
54. Are you happy now? Yes, as usual.
55. Why/not? I'm just an optimistic kind of guy.
What happened to 56? There is NO question 56.
57. Love or lust? Love.
58. Silver or gold? Silver, or white gold.
59. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
60. Sunset or sunrise? Sunset (it's at a more reasonable hour).
61. Skinny-dipping? Sure.
62. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not unless you count Emily (boom boom).
63. Do you have any piercing? No. I used to have a pierced ear, but the earring broke off in a mosh-pit and I never replaced it.
64. What song are you listening to right now? On Your Own by Blur.
65. What are the last four digits of your phone number? 9405 (there's going to be question later asking for the first four, isn't there?).
66. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Ireland.
67. Whom do you want to spend the rest of your life with? Emily, for fuck's sake.
68. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their scent. I don't know, hair colour?
69. Favourite sport? To watch? Australian Rules Football. To play? Backyard Cricket.
70. What makes you happy? I don't know, I think "happy" is my base level, and things just make me sad or angry. God makes me happy.
71. What is the next CD you are going to get? Maybe the new Best of Elvis. I've been meaning to get the Best of Meatloaf for ages, though.
72. Who was the last person you went out with/dated? Before Emily? Jo.
73. The best advice given to you? Don't worry, be happy.
74. Have you ever won any special awards? Er, I got Dux in Year 12 and got the English award.
75. What are your future goals? To be a successful novelist and screenwriter.
76. Worst sickness you ever had? Luckily, this is a toss-up between tonsilitis and gastro-enteritis. I have asthma, but not badly. Touch wood, I don't get anything worse.
77. Do you like funny or scary movies better? Funny. Although, so called "scary" movies are usually funny.
78. On the phone or in person? In person. I hate phones.
79. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
80. What song seems to reflect you most? Fat by Weird Al Yankovic. I don't know, shouldn't you ask someone else that?
81. If you died tomorrow, to whom would you leave everything you own? Emily.
82. Do you have any enemies? Not in real life (I hope not, anyway), but maybe in lj.
83. Rather be rich or famous? Famous.
84. What time is it in Albania right now? About 6:30 AM. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=284
85. Have you met Santa? If you mean my mother, yes.
86. The Easter Bunny? My sister, perhaps? Sure.
87. Last time you spoke to a person, you like-liked? *wink* Every day. I live with her. ...moron...
88. What is your favourite saying? "Oh, a sarcasm detector. How useful."
89. What does your email address? What does it? Fills with lj comments.
90. When was the last time you were depressed? Last week, I think for the first time ever I felt something akin to clinical depression. I was sad for no reason, and couldn't stop crying.
91. Are you an alcoholic? Maybe. Borderline.
92. Who sent this to you? It's been floating around the LJ ether.
93. What do you think of this person? I'm addicted to ether.
94. Do you want people to send this back? People can do what they like with it.
95. Do you want to travel overseas? Yes.
96. What did you do for your first job? I helped my mother cater for parties.
97. What was your favourite subject in junior school? Primary school? English. When we talked about books, and spelling tests which I usually aced.
98. Secondary school? Psychology.
99. Favourite sensation? Sex, I guess.
100. Why did you do this quiz? Procrastinating from my schoolwork.