In case you don't know what to do, bold everything that you hate and add three items of your own.
1. Fake children's voices in radio commercials
2. Detailed voicemails instead of email
3. Whiny college students
4. Vegetarian bashers
5. Holier-than-thou vegetarians
6. Inappropriate Capitalization
7. Band t-shirts that only come in black.
8. Extolling of children's wide-eyed innocence
9. Lack of continuity in movies/TV
10. Email sent on custom graphical "stationary"
11. MS Word attachments instead of ASCII
12. Towels with too much fabric softener in them
13. Gay people whose only hobby is being gay
14. "this page intentionally left blank"
15. Take Your Child To Work Day
16. Sirens on the radio
17. Virtual/online petitions
18. Rabid Stanley Kubrick fans
20. People who identify with Ender from Ender's Game
21. Trendy children's names (Connor, Kayleigh, Brittany, Taylor, etc.)
22. Electric can openers
24. Flip-flops worn anywhere but the pool
25. Fasting to rid your body of "toxins"
26. People who reek of stale cigarette smoke all the time
27. Dressing up for Halloween
28. Eudora Welty
29. Other peoples' messes
30. Being touched by strangers
31. The word "ugly" used in reference to anything but character or inanimate objects
32. People who stand in front of the Metro doors even though they don't get off for five stops
33. The idea of spending precious hours of my life removing "unsightly" body hair
34. The act of rationalizing shittiness using Christ's name
35. The act of rationalizing shittiness using Allah's name
36. The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
39. The Apparent Doom of Public Education
40. Red Bull commercials
41. The Car Alarm Song
42. People who are famous for being famous
43. Pop-up ads for products designed to get rid of pop-up ads
44. Commercials at movie theaters
46. Drivers inconsiderate of pedestrians. Especially Cabbies.
47. Machismo. Especially 50 year old Hispanic men that hit on anything with breasts and 2 legs.
48. Able bodied people on Metro elevators/seats not giving those who need them
49. Pro-Wrestling bashers
50. Pro-Wrestling fans
51. Thin girls who complain they are too fat
52. Obese people who not only consider themselves of normal weight, but berate those of normal weight for being "too skinny".
53. People who assume that "Christian" and "politically liberal" cannot coexist.
54. People who haven't spoken to you in two years -- who were never more than acquaintances anyway -- and then get all offended when they don't get a wedding invitation. Or, worse yet, go ahead and invite themselves and a significant other.
55. People who think everyone wants to view their webcam and get offended when you say, "No thank you."
56. People that act like they care about you, but really just want you to listen to their crap.
57. Limp Bizkit fans. Also, Fred Durst.
58. Anti-man Feminists
59. Pop/rap music
60. Sleepless nights
61. Wet socks.
62. Steve Miller Band
63. MCs who can't distinguish "around the beat" from "off the beat."
64. People who can't realize their limits
65. People who bitch about the cold, and the heat
67. People who think they could be happy if only n. Let's face it: you're just not happy, and n has nothing to do with it.
68. Dr. Pepper
69. Extreme narcissism
71. People who leave their turn signal on the entire exit ramp. We know you're turning, there's no other way to go!"
72. Internet monitoring at work.
73. Asshole demanding customers/clients who lie and say that they've received defective products/services, just to try to get out of paying their bills.
74. People who stand on the wrong side of the subway escalators, when you're trying to walk up or down.
75. Clerks at stores, post offices and court house clerks offices who engage in long gossipy, idiotic conversations in person or on the phone, when there's a long line of people waiting to be served by them.
76. Reality TV
77. Boy Bands
79. Caffeine-withdrawal migraines
80. People who get easily frustrated by the expression of complex ideas and will not take time to try to understand where you're coming from
81. Huge, obviously fake silicone-enhanced breasts
83. Centrelink's relentless invasion into people's lives, and how they automatically view everyone as dole bludging fuckwits because a small percentage has tried to cheat the system.
84. Those horrible on hold messages "Your call is important to us. Please hold. Your call has been placed in a queue. An operator will be with you shortly." when they're repeated every other minute.
85. Americanization of spelling
86. Being asked to pay money to register a computer program that is designed to help you make illegal copies of other computer programs