1. Your name spelled backwards: Bocaj
2. Where were your parents born?: *Pulls out birth certificate* My Mother in Red Cliffs, Victoria and my father in Moreland, Victoria.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: WEll, it certainly wouldn't be the best of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers *looks over shoulder*
4. What's your favorite restaurant?:The Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder (Stephanie Alexander's restaurant).
5. Last time you swam in a pool?: Too long. Last Summer probably.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?: I was the lead role in Grade Four, which, amongst other things, meant I got to wear a radio mike.
7. What happened to question 7?: You've got me stumped.
8. Type of music you dislike most?: Songs that take the tune from an old classic and give it new lyrics and a *shudder* "beat".
9. Are you registered to vote?: Yes.
10. Do you have a car?: I sometimes get to have my mum's car for a week at a time.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?: No.
12. Ever prank call anybody?: Yeah, but not maliciously.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?: Yeah, a few.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?: Skydiving yes, bungee no. I don't understand why anyone would want to shake up their brain so much.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?: Europe.
16. Do you have a garden?: We live two storeys up, and the last pot plant we had committed suicide by jumping off the window ledge.
17. What's the size of your bed?: Freddie Mercury. Sorry, I mean Queen.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: Both verses. Just don't tell me there's a third verse.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?: Does anyone really have a daily bath? I shower, usually in the morning.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past four months?: I can't think of what I've seen other than Hero.
21. What's the next movie you want to see?: Team America: World Police
22. Is it really pissing you off that questions are missing? Yeah, pretty much.
23. Have you ever broken any hearts?: I don't know, you'll have to ask them.
24. Premarital sex?: Yes, please. Actually, I think it's a prerequisite. I would never agree to marry anyone I hadn't fucked regularly for at least a year.
25. Are you a good cook?: No. Well, I'm certainly not a confident cook.
26. Orange or Apple juice?: Apple. Preferably sparkling.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?: Went to BBQ House for Peking Duck with Emily.
28. Favorite drink?: Depending on my mood, Cranberry "Fruit Drink", Blood Orange Juice, Beer or Gin & Tonic.
29. Best thing in the world?: Love.
30. Have you ever broken a bone?: No. Touch wood.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?: Hmmm... won is probably not the right word. I got trophies for completing ballroom dancing exams.
32. What is your favorite board game?: Trivial Pursuit.
33. What is your dream car?: A vintage MGB in British Racing Green.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?: No, but I've been tempted.
35. Coke or Pepsi?: Coke. Preferably American Cherry Coke.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?: "Would you like fries with that?"
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?: Non-brand name Ventolin substitute.
38. Who are you going to marry?: Emily.
39. Who would you like to meet?: Charlie Kaufman. Anyone interesting.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, true love comes from understanding the other person.
41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?: From bitter experience: intelligence. Perky breasts are a bonus.
41a. What features do you find most attractive in the same sex?: As above, minus the breasts.
42. Where would you go for a romantic evening?: I can think of many places: fancy restaurant, moonlit lakeside, smoke-filled pub. Romance comes where you make it.
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own?: Three: runners (sneakers), boots and shiny shoes for special occasions.
44. Last song stuck in your head?: I don't know, but the best cure is listening to something else.
45. Are these missing questions off planning a coup?: You never know.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?: Jake Blues. No contest.
47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do?: Speak another language, but I'm just so slack.
48. What do you do when you are bored?: Watch movies, play computer/console games, jerk off, fill out memes.
49. What is one thing you would want someone to appreciate about you?: My enormous... charisma.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?: Life.