By now, you should know the drill, name the title and artist of each song.
No Googling please, it spoils the fun completely, but feel free to raid your music collection if you think you know it, but can't quite put your finger on it.
Some of these are a lot easier than others, I think, so it'll be interesting to see which ones people can guess.
I'm screening comments, so everyone can play, not just those who check their friends list every two minutes.
Bonus points for anyone who can guess the album that all these songs appear on (and, yes, it is a trick question).
1. If my heart could beat it would break my chest
2. I've got something to put in you
3. Middle of the road, the gutter or the stars
4. She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane
5. Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain, where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
6. Eyes burning a way through me
7. When your rooster crows at the breaks of dawn look out your window and I'll be gone
8. Memories back when she was bold and strong and waiting for the world to come along
9. There's some red and blue lights that are shining right behind me and that pig's a pretty mean bastard
10. Tonight, I wanna give it all to you
11. I'm a sex machine ready to reload
12. I should stop her 'cause she's pissing on my lawn
13. I would like to keep this vision of you intact, when we’d hang around and listen to Bacharach
14. Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan
15. Another day meanders by, keeping nature's tabled time
16. The sky was made for us tonight
17. By the light of the night it'll all seem alright
18. Who loves the rain? Who cares that it makes flowers?
19. It’s coming closer, the flames are now licking my body
20. Stripping back the coats of lies and deception
21. Ain't no doubt about it we were doubly blessed, 'cause we were barely seventeen and we were barely dressed