I altered the wording of #25 to make it more specific (and more true to its probable intention)
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold/underline the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold/underline is false.
4. You don't have to add anything, so this doesn't get bigger and bigger and bigger!
5. Things in italics are sort-of true. Or at least, not completely false.
01. I miss somebody right now
02. I don't watch much TV these days
03. I love olives
04. I love sleeping
05. I own lots of books
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses
07. I love to play video games
09. I've watched porn movies
10. I have been in a threesome
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy
13. I have acne free skin
14. I like and respect Al Sharpton
15. I curse frequently
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
17. I have a hobby
18. I've been told I: (women) have a nice butt, (men) am packing
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me
20. I'm really, really smart
21. I've never broken someone's bones except my own
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
23. I hate the rain
24. I'm paranoid at times
25. I would get cosmetic surgery
26. I need money right now!
27. I love sushi
28. I talk really, really fast
29. I have fresh breath in the morning
30. I have semi-long hair
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis
35. I have a twin
36. I have worn fake hair/nails/eyelashes in the past
37. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months
40. I know how to do cornrows
41. I am usually pessimistic
42. I have mood swings
44. I think Britney Spears is hot
45. I have cheated on a significant other in the past
46. I have a hidden talent
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have
48. I think that I'm popular
49. I am always single
50. I have kissed someone of the same sex
51. I enjoy talking on the phone
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants
53. I love to shop
54. I would rather shop than eat
55. I would classify myself as ghetto
56. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders
57. I'm obsessed with my LiveJournal/GreatestJournal/Blurty
58. I don't hate anyone
59. I'm a pretty good dancer
60. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother
62. I have a cell phone
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months
66. I love drama
67. I have never been in a real relationship before
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently have a crush on someone
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
71. I want to have children in the future
72. I have changed a diaper before
73. I've called the cops on a friend before
74. I bite my nails
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club
76. I'm not allergic to anything
77. I have a lot to learn
78. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie
80. I am very shy around the opposite sex sometimes
81. I'm online 24/7
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs before
84. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past
85. I own the "South Park" movie
86. I have avoided assignments at work or school to be on LiveJournal
87. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum
88. I enjoy country music
89. I would die for my best friends
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story"
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it
98. I have dated a close friend's ex
99. I'm happy as of this moment
I think the italics need explanation, but explaining them in-line just muddles the meme, so:
02. I don't watch much in the way of broadcast TV shows, but I watch a lot of TV shows via DVD or other digital media (DivX etc).
05. I have quite a lot of books, but I know plenty of people with more. DVDs on the other hand, my collection beats most people.
21. I've never broken any bones, including my own.
28. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't talk fast enough.
36. I've worn wigs before, but never to fake that it's real hair.
38. I like my facial appearance, but I'm not too happy about my body shape.
45. The term "significant other" suggests a serious long-term relationship. I have no excuse, however, I just wanted to clarify.
48. I have plenty of friends, but perhaps not as many as other people I know.
54. Depends on what I was shopping for, and how long I had to go without food.
59. Was is probably more accurate. It's been a while.
66. Fictional drama.
72. I have assisted.
78. Actually, I'm not too sure about the age difference, and dated isn't exactly the right word anyway.
84. It wasn't a serious move, I was just being flirty. Honest.
86. Not avoided to the point of not handing them in, but I am an expert at procrastination via blog.
87. I'm not totally sure what this means, but kids play some weird sexually tilted games sometimes.
88. I really love some country music, but loathe most of it.
94. I love his music. I'll reserve judgement on a man I don't know and a legal matter I have no details of.
96. Halloween would be awesome if I actually got free candy. As it stands, it's an excuse to party.
98. Depends on how you define close friend.